One little negro FINALLY got his John Dust copy...
that's P. Juan...or Pigeon John to all of you...but that's all good.
Everybody go hug Nsa. She's having a day off. She needs to know how much we all love her.
Tomorrow is FIRST FRIDAYS....
I'm a tiny bit hyped about it since it's the first time I'm going since being back...
For those of you who are like "WHICH FF?" It's actually called
"First Friday's Fundamentals" and it's a hip hop event held by Shai Lynne of rocksoul
and Tim Brindle of Lampmoderecordings and it's ALWAYS off the deal deal.
That's where I shot Tim's release party. Live hip hop band, no cover, and SOMETIMES refreshments...
my mens MAC and T.R.U.-L.I.F.E. will be holdin it down tomorrow.
65th and Lansdowne in a PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH of all places! CHEA!
listen for the music, and look for the big red doors.
it's mad cool (weather) in philly this week, but it's usually hot and muggy in there, but it should be nice tomorrow.
sCReam whodie.
Bye Nsa. Feel good NOW.
No comments:
Post a Comment