Saturday, October 25, 2003

Clever, Ohio - Milk capital of the cityverse

Okay. I saw Kill Bill. It was sensational. I still think Q.Tarantino is a racist chauvinist, but Googamooga, his broad foreheaded self can sure enough yank a camera around. I enjoyed watching the movie, and didn't want it to stop. But it's not something I'd tell folks to go see. Anyone who doesn't like the movie is simply jealous. It's nothing to be taken seriously. I don't think Q. knows how to be serious. Watching this movie is like laughing with your good-for-nothing class-skipping, substance-abusing-and-they-know-they're-wrong friend who will never go anywhere in life...they can make you laugh, but you never really expect much from them. You know it's racist, you know it's sexist, but it doesn't matter....If a chimp jumped up and called you a nigger, you wouldn't care, because he's a chimp...but he sure can make some funny faces....
Okay.

No comments: