Friday, October 10, 2003

No Adam for sex

I'm hyped about my current project...It's 95% done. I just have to fill in some empty space over the ending monologue. I'm going to do a montage of video portraits like Spike Lee does...I never try to imitate the man, but in racking my brain, and in a cross critique session we had in class, it occurred to me how great that would be.

Okay...help a brother out.
I have a pint of Ben and Jerry's in front of me...
I'm used to the LOW FAT fudge brownie, but this is FULL fat Chunky Monkey.
I'm eating it to keep one of my appetites satiated so that I won't really think about my other raging appetite.
Also, I can use my meal plan to buy pints of ice cream....thanks TU.
So the assessed damage, whether it's in one sitting or two (anything else would be uncivilized) is
1200 calories, 80 grams of fat....

I'm glad my sister doesn't know about this blog.
She'd yell at me for being so self-conscious.

Speaking of odd behavior for a guy...
I chilled with Marty (a girl) tonight, and it was SO dry.
I made ZERO movements.
Both of us watching tv on a futon..nothing happening...
I was half-willing to 'LET' something happen, but I wasn't about to make the first.
And neither did she. She has a boyfriend "back home", but given her constant flirtations, I was waiting at any moment to have to stand up, pry her off of me, and leave in a righteous fit. That time never came, and everytime she got up for something (she was cooking ribs) I thought she was going to sit back down closer to me....negative. No need to tell me how horrible I am. I know. And unless you know me, you won't fully understand why you've either just read the funniest thing or the saddest thing in your life.
(Yo...1/4 of the pint left....never buying this again...too rich, too much chocolate...and it's DARK chocolate...so I've effectively just INCREASED the psychochemical chances that my thoughts will not be the purest this evening.)
I have a strong desire to see a lot of plays that are out now.
God help me. This whole post feels very gay.
don't worry guys, I'm gonna go scratch myself and whistle at a female.
"Psssst....Red shirt.....Psssst."

Hosana.
*sigh*
Pint finished.
Peace.
Now it's up for you to decide whether I took ridiculously long to post, or whether I'm just a ravenous eater.

No comments: