Thursday, October 02, 2003

poppa's workin on a new website BLISTER!
i just pretend when I see the word Jueves that it doesn't say "Thursday", but "Don't cry, Adam, Jesus loves you..."
see if that one made sense.
Juan and Nsa make me want to vomit.
I'm ready for a life-partner—a female one, that is.
(Gotta be specific round my way)
I finished the electronic press kit for Rock Soul Entertainment.
What an adventure.
I went from giddy and fricken excited to wanting the world to end.
But it's done, and it's fairly powder freekin fresh if you ask Adam.

So the book is a Christian book about masturbation.
It's making me mad though, because this guy's a pretty lenient person, and he's white.
His arguments aren't as tight as they could be, and he assumes a lot, and deduces alot, and infers a lot.
But he's right...whether I change my views on seeing it as right or wrong, the factual information the book provides has really been liberating...PEEP THIS ONE....Did y'all party people know that the Graham Cracker was invented to keep kids from jacking/jilling off?! It's literally called an "anti-masturbatory food" Holler if you hear me. Now we know why summer campers get smores forced down their gauches.

book: "The Struggle"
author " Gerali

there, Nsa. Now you can feel good about your habits.

No comments: