Wednesday, August 13, 2003

they take it by force.

so this is my last thursday, and probably my last time blogging before I blog again from that challenging country: Philadelphia.
I shove off on Fri-dizzle on a convoy headed to newark...yee freekin haw

I was gonna blog all intelligent like BLAH!
and then the frogs fell...
YO!
I just finished to second book to the trilogy I am reading...
Sci-fi by C.S. Lewis. The man was sharp. Now I think and speak in little british tones and terms...
Someone asked me to describe a car, and I was like:
"It was a rather greenish affair with the semblance of a frog on a muggy afternoon when one doesn't quite know whether one is genuinely hot, or simply hottened by the knowledge that in so existing on a muggy day, that there abides the possibility of being hot indeed."

I just said frog again.
I just said frog again.
I just said frog again.

Peace to Nsa, and the elusive Juan.
I've been talking to Nsa a lot during the witching hours when young men are tempted and challenged to see of what stuff they're made.
She's a bleeping WONDER for puting up with me. God Bless Nsa Bur.

I don't know. I just alienized her name. Nsa Bur of the planet Risancandra.
The real reason is thaT i know this kid from OkayPlayer names Isa Bur...nevermind.

One of the most confusing verse in the Bible tells me.
"Since the days of John the Baptist, the Kingdom of God has been forecully advancing, and the violent take it by force..."

i'm not sure if that's telling my to be assertive, or discussing the way that falsely confident people love to confuse ill-equipped and timid Christians...but then again, how can someone take the Kingdom?? Matteh 11:12 tell I what you and you think.


sCream

No comments: