Sunday, October 19, 2003

dysfunctional

we are. what else is new?

I just went to a Toby Mac, Souljahz, and Kirk Franklin Concert.

I missed the Souljahz because I wasn't trying to go at all. Then Rick called me screamin at me to come down. (It was just around the corner at TLA on 4th and South). Allow me to explainate.
I don't like Kirk Franklin, and I think that T. Mac tries too hard to be "hip hop"
I went anyway, and I left with a new respect for both of them.
First of all, Toby Mac rocks harder than Stonehenge.
Second of all, Kirk disclosed that "erry'thang ain't gravy."
He said he was abandonned and then adopted by the age of 4.
He was rejected by his church when he had a kid at age 17.
His sister is a crack addict in the pen, and he had a "strong" porn addiction for 18 years.
Say muhfriggin word.
Like I said, I'm addicted to honesty.
Kirk's the man.
Plus DJ MAJ was on the one-duces, so....y'know.

Heard tonight was:
"All my people on this side, SCREAM!"

No comments: